Monday, October 29, 2007

This was day one.

 This is the end of day one of my project and I am excited. While I haven't received many submission (yet), I have received some positive feedback and suggestions. Thank you everyone.

 I decided to write this book because when my son was diagnosed I was overwhelmed. I had so much to learn in such a short period of time. I knew that everyday that I remained ignorant hurt him. I was desperate to talk to other parents. I met one family. It's been almost a year and I've met just one family. I needed to know that I wasn't alone. I needed to talk to someone who understood what my family was experiencing. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this need.

 So, I thank everyone who has contacted me. I really appreciate it. A special thank you to my "first " respondent...I think you know who you are. I think you are amazing and I will be in touch with you again soon.

No comments: