Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

The holiday season officially begins tomorrow.

Tomorrow, my family will join my husband's family for Thanksgiving. My husband's cousin does Thanksgiving with all the trimmings and the trimmings are very tasty indeed.

This is my granddaughter's first Thanksgiving. She won't remember a thing, but I'm thankful that I will spend the day with her.

I'm thankful for many things. What I am most thankful for is having my loved ones with me.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

2 comments:

Joey Barton said...

Hi Kelly,

I stumbled across your blog today via Craigslist. I love it! You are a great writer. Good luck with your book, I've often thought about writing one myself someday.

Would you mind terribly if I linked your blog to mine? Let me know, I won't do it w/out your approval. Thanks!

Joey
http://www.balancinglifeandautism.blogspot.com

Kelly Yates-Rice said...

Hi Joey!

Thanks for stopping by and for the compliment!

I would be honored to have a link on your blog and I can't wait to read your blog too.