Monday, December 3, 2007

My Guilty Pleasures

Everyone needs an escape. Some good clean fun. Besides reading, I like to watch REALITY TV!

Yes I do.

My new fave is Keeping up with the Kardashians.

This one follows the Kardashian/Jenner families. If you don't know, Google Kim Kardashian to catch up.

For those who watch...Is it me, or is Bruce in a constant state of sexual arousal? Is Bruce one of the most emasculated husbands ever? Do you worry about the influence that the older sisters have on the younger two? Will the sex tapes/pics ever stop? It's a train wreck and I just can't stop watching.

The Real World.

I've been watching this one since its' inception. I am WAAAAY outside of the demographic, but I've only missed one season so I at least check out the first few episodes to see if I'll follow a season or just read about it.

The Salt-n-Peppa Show.

I love those girls. They really are opposites. Salt needs to lighten up, no pun intended.

My Fair Brady.

I always thought Peter was the cutest Brady and that's why I started watching this one. There is a special coming on this coming Sunday. Chris and Adrienne go to Russia. It's a way to kill a couple of hours.

What are your guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I'm a little in favour of guilty pleasures myself, but I'm more inclined to the whodunnits.
Cheers
Something peculiar has happened to blogger comments so just for now, this is my calling card "Whittereronautism"so we can find each other.

Kelly Yates-Rice said...

Thanks, Maddy!