Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a quiet New Year's Eve. For the first time in his young life, David slept through the New Year's Eve ball dropping in Times Square. I'm happy that he is finally sleeping better, but I did miss him. My husband and I did kiss his sleeping face at midnight.

My husband made me the best hot cup of tea with lemon and honey that I ever had. I know it was only a cup of tea, but it was perfect, just the right temperature, steep, lemon and honey. It did me a world of good! (Thanks, honey!)

This is going to be a busy week. That's a nice way to start a new year. David has one ABA session today and one tomorrow. Tomorrow is also his last day of early intervention and we're having a celebration. David's first day of school and his 3rd. birthday are Thursday. My niece's birthday is Friday. My daughter's birthday is Sunday. I am hosting a birthday party for my son, daughter, and niece on Saturday.

I have no idea what to make my son for his school lunches. He is such a picky eater. Some of that is sensory based, some genetic. His father and I were both very picky eaters as children. This should be interesting. Oatmeat is always an option. I'll just pack those Tupperware containers and the recipe. He'll eat apples and bananas, so the boy won't starve.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my - his first day of school is tomorrow! Are you and dh excited? I hope he has a wonderful first day!

Best wishes!