Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keep Your Shirt On

Really, David. Keep your shirt on.

The naked phase has returned. David does not want to wear clothing when he is home.

He now enjoys taking his clothes off, climbing on the dining room table, turning on the overhead light and ceiling fan, and just luxuriating under the fan in all his nakedness.

Was that a run-on sentence or what? Keeping David clothed and warm has me running.

Now, anyone who lives on the east coast knows how cold this winter has been. And anyone who has to heat their home with gas knows how expensive that can be.

See my dilemma?

David AKA Nature Boy wants to be naked under a running ceiling fan. It's 20 degrees outside and I'm trying to keep him and the house warm.

It's been an ongoing battle.

On the one hand, I'm happy that he is able to climb. I'm happy that he notices the strings that need to be used to turn on the light and ceiling fan.

On the other hand. It's freakin cold in here!

So, David, please KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He sounds just like Peter! He use to love running around naked (or with underwear) in the freezing house! Boys! I'm praying my youngest doesn't get that habit! :) Too cute though.

By the way, I decided to blog again:

www.myworldmyboys.blogspot.com

Amy

Hummingbirder said...

My son takes off his clothes too and we live on the east coast. He's better now but we've had friends stop by and he'd be running around naked!