Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Morning!

Happy Friday to you all!

David is tolerating the Nystatin well. He'll be finished on Monday. I hope the Nystatin is ridding his body of the excess yeast. I really can't tell if it's working.

Since David was a baby, there have been times during diaper changes that I would smell something that I describe as "chemically" That chemical like smell is back since he's been on the Nystatin. Maybe that smell is/was excess yeast. He's tolerating the drug well, no adverse reactions and he has been very cooperative in taking the stuff four times a day. So that's something.

Do you Facebook? I do and it's a lot of fun. I have reconnected with old friends and classmates and a person can't have too many friends, right? So join me on Facebook! Just search my name and send me a friend request. Let me know that you know me from my blog. I also have a group there- Autism, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Come hang out.

There will be a radio show tonight at 10PM Eastern Time. It's at www.blogtalkradio.com

Pour yourself a glass or wine or a cup of herbal tea and join me!

Have a great weekend! The weather is supposed to be nice here this weekend. We had a snowstorm on Monday so I'm really excited about the temperature being in the 60s!

No comments: