Monday, April 27, 2009

The 2009 Autism Awareness Month Is Almost Over.

Another April is coming to a close.

Is it me, or are there less autism oriented programing on television this year? Comedy Central isn't doing their fundraiser that was aired last year. I no longer have HBO so I don't know if they are airing anything this month. I haven't noticed any new programming on the cable health channels.

What does this mean, if anything?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I mean, all I've been hearing about all weekend is Swine Flu.

Is the bloom off our rose? Are we doing enough to raise awareness and keep the media interested in what happens in our world? Not only each April,but each and every month of the year.

That's my question of the day. The thing that makes you go,"Hmmm".

No comments: