Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Don't See You.

David has had a sudden change of behavior that I now know is due, in part, to his severe seasonal allergies.

In short, he's driving me crazy. Since he's too young to drive, that has to end and pronto!

So from now on son, I don't see you!

You want to take the dining room chairs and use them as ladders and slides. That's cool because I don't see you. If you fall, you won't fall far. The chairs and table are already nicked and damaged from your play upon them. so I don't see you. I also don't see you climbing the double gates into the kitchen. I will just silently lead you out of the kitchen.

I am ignoring the negative behavior. If your behavior doesn't involve blood, guts, and glass, then have at it.

I have made myself hoarse from all of the David No-ing that has gone on around here for the last two weeks. What was I thinking using a verbal command anyway? If your behavior doesn't involve the aforementioned blood, guts, and glass then you won't hear anymore David Nos from me.

But if I catch you being good then we're gonna party like it's 1999.

This works for me. I hope it works for you too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor guy! I have really bad seasonal allergies as well! It really sucks!

Hummingbirder said...

I love your posts! Keep them coming...I really love your sense of humor :)