Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Happened To No Assembly Required?

David throws everything. So I thought I should get a game where throwing is appropriate.

I purchased a Toss-Across game.

I had to assemble the entire game complete with putting on the stickers for the Xs and Os. ( Anyone who knows me,knows I'm not good with stickers)

I did a good job with the stickers. They are all where they are supposed to be. Yay me!

I presented the game to David. The boy who throws everything.
He wanted to turn the pieces to make all the Xs and Os appear. I told him that was cheating.

I had my husband prompt David while I threw my first bean bag at the Toss Across frame. I showed David how to throw the bean bag at the frame to make the Xs and Os appear.

It took a lot of prompting to get David- the boy who throws everything- to throw his bean bag at the game frame.

Mommy- David, throw bean(with full prompt)
(David wouldn't release the bean bag)

Mommy- David throw bean (x3 until he FINALLY released the bean bag)

It went on like this for a while. David was able to throw the bean bag at the game frame on command. However, he was much more interested in throwing his bean bag ANYWHERE than at the game frame.

Sigh...

4 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut.Cu siguranta am sa il mai vizitez.
O zi buna!

ayakent08 said...

want to watch or download movies? or need some ps applications? check this site.. http://azdownloadz.blogspot.com/

work said...

Designed as the midpoint between the Air Jordan XVI and Air Jordan XVII, the Air Jordan XVI-V will hit retailers this winter. Jordan heads will see the obvious elements of the XVI like the patent on the toebox and shape of the midsole, as well as the pieces of the XVII, like the exaggerated lacestays. The Air Force 1 often been referred to as the greatest sneaker of all time. It has spawned many imitators and even more followers. Released in 1982 and designed by the legendary Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 was the first sneaker to feature “Air” technology and was named after the Air Force One aircraft that is used by the President of the United States

work said...

Designed as the midpoint between the Air Jordan XVI and Air Jordan XVII, the Air Jordan XVI-V will hit retailers this winter. Jordan heads will see the obvious elements of the XVI like the patent on the toebox and shape of the midsole, as well as the pieces of the XVII, like the exaggerated lacestays. The Air Force 1 often been referred to as the greatest sneaker of all time. It has spawned many imitators and even more followers. Released in 1982 and designed by the legendary Bruce Kilgore, the Air Force 1 was the first sneaker to feature “Air” technology and was named after the Air Force One aircraft that is used by the President of the United States